CVS stores near me in Holbrook, MA
480 NORTH FRANKLIN ST.
HOLBROOK, MA, 02343
842 SOUTH FRANKLIN STREET
HOLBROOK, MA, 02343
Holbrook, Massachusetts Pharmacies
Holbrook residents, from students at Stonehill College to globetrotters getting ready for a new adventure, all can get their prescription refills locally. There are 170 Holbrook area CVS pharmacies to help you get the pharmaceutical care you require. When you're searching for a 24-hour pharmacy near Holbrook, like when you booked a red-eye, you will be glad to know CVS has 17 24-hour pharmacies near town. Additionally, you can find 66 drive-thru locations near Holbrook for those times when you're trying to save time and can't find parking.
Your Local Pharmacy in Holbrook
There are many possibilities for things to do in Holbrookófrom spending the day having fun at Petersen Splash Pad at Watson Park to catching some rays at Wollaston Beach, cheering on your team at Free Jacks Union Point Stadium, or enjoying Adams National Historical Park. Whatever the day has in store, CVS helps get you prepared. Locating the best pharmacy in Holbrook not only provides somewhere to pick up new prescriptions from South Shore Hospital; it helps you get motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, prescription refills, and all the other items required to make it through your day or make your next trip a success.
Holbrook CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS is aware that everyone has their own health and wellness requirements. The following services are available at our pharmacies in Holbrook to meet the needs of every person who lives here:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the South Franklin Street store help our patients find prescription drugs in Holbrook at an affordable price. Together with healthcare providers, our team works to provide patients with a personalized plan to keep up with their medication, whether they are able to pick them up in-store or need prescription drugs delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy inexpensively and easily. They offer prescription delivery in Holbrook (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Holbrook offer ongoing and everyday care, including diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more.
- Health Plans - Discover inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare with the support of CVS health plans.
Shop at your nearest CVS pharmacy to purchase everyday items as well as prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy Holbrook, MA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Holbrook, MA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Holbrook, MA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Holbrook, MA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Holbrook, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Holbrook, MA?
For pharmacy delivery in Holbrook, Massachusetts, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Massachusetts offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Holbrook, MA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Massachusetts. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Holbrook, MA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Holbrook!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Holbrook, MA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.