CVS stores near me in Holden, MA
160 RESERVOIR ROAD
HOLDEN, MA, 01520
Holden, Massachusetts Pharmacies
There are 42 CVS pharmacies in the Holden area, making it easy to get your medication. College students getting ready to move in for another semester at Assumption College, vacationers packing up before going to the airport, and Holden natives all can find their prescription drugs without having to go too far. There are times when a 24-hour pharmacy near Holden is the only solution, like when you've booked a late flight out of Worcester Regional. Thankfully, you can find 8 24-hour pharmacies near town. Similarly, you end up being so short on time that you don't want to get out of your car to go inside. In such instances, the 26 drive-thru pharmacies near the area are there for you.
Your Holden Pharmacy
Whatever you decide to do, CVS helps you get the things you require. In Holden, this is extra important, as there is so much to do, and you need to be able to handle what life throws at you and to have a carefree day. The best pharmacy is one that offers the things you require to make it through the day, whatever you do. Your nearby drugstore in Holden is the place to go for getting a prescription order on your way home from UMass Memorial Medical Center, prescription refills, and sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more.
CVS Pharmacies in Holden Services
CVS understands that people have a variety of health and wellness necessities. Our Holden pharmacies are pleased to provide services to meet the needs of every resident, including:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find medication in Holden at a low price with assistance from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the Reservoir Road location. Develop an individualized plan with our team that works together with healthcare providers to help you stay on your medication. Buy your medications at the pharmacy or get them delivered by mail, whatever works best.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions inexpensively and easily. They offer medication refills, medication delivery in Holden (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - Receive ongoing and everyday care, like follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Holden.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find inexpensive healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
For everything from prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items, head to your closest CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Holden, MA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Holden, MA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Holden, MA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Holden, MA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Holden, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Holden, MA?
For pharmacy delivery in Holden, Massachusetts, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Massachusetts offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Holden, MA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Massachusetts. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Holden, MA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Holden!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Holden, MA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.