CVS stores near me in Hopkinton, MA
61 MAIN STREET
HOPKINTON, MA, 01748
Hopkinton, Massachusetts Pharmacies
You can shop at 93 CVS pharmacies in the Hopkinton area, making it easy for members of the community to buy their medication. College students living near campus at Framingham State University, travelers packing up before starting an adventure, and long-time residents all can find their prescription drugs nearby. There are times when a 24-hour pharmacy near Hopkinton is your only option, such as when you're catching a red-eye. Luckily, CVS has 17 24-hour pharmacies near the city. Also, you could be in such a rush that you can't get out of your car to go inside. In such instances, the 48 drive-thru locations near Hopkinton are there for you.
Your Local Pharmacy in Hopkinton
There's a lot to do in Hopkinton, such as laying on the sand at Sterling Town Beach or cheering on your team at Gilette Stadium. Whatever adventures are heading your way, CVS helps get you ready. When you're in search of the best pharmacy in Hopkinton, you need one that offers a way to fill a new prescription on your way home from Milford Regional Medical Center, provides prescription refills, and has over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more. CVS is the place to go for the items you need to get through the day.
CVS Pharmacies in Hopkinton Services
People have a variety of health and wellness needs, and CVS knows that. The following services are available at our pharmacies in Hopkinton to meet the demands of all locals:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the Main Street location help our patients find medication in Hopkinton at a low price. Team members work with healthcare providers to give patients a personalized schedule to keep up with their prescription, whether they can pick them up in-store or want medication delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and conveniently with the assistance of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will assist you with processes like prescription transfer services, medication refills, and prescription delivery in Hopkinton (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Access everyday and ongoing care, such as screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Hopkinton.
- Health Plans - Connect with inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid with the assistance of CVS health plans.
Shop at your local CVS for any pharmacy needófrom prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Hopkinton, MA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Hopkinton, MA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Hopkinton, MA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Hopkinton, MA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Hopkinton, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Hopkinton, MA?
For pharmacy delivery in Hopkinton, Massachusetts, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Massachusetts offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Hopkinton, MA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Massachusetts. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Hopkinton, MA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Hopkinton!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Hopkinton, MA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.