CVS stores near me in Lakeville, MA
11 MAIN ST.
LAKEVILLE, MA, 02347
Pharmacies in Lakeville, Massachusetts
The Lakeville area has 62 CVS pharmacies, so it's simple to get the medicine you require no matter what part of town you're in. College students looking to refill prescriptions before heading off to Bridgewater State University, vacationers packing for their next adventure and locals who require ongoing support all have their pharmaceutical demands taken care of. There are times when you require a 24-hour pharmacy near Lakeville, like when you've booked a red-eye. Fortunately, there are 6 24-hour pharmacies near the city. Similarly, if you are in a rush and don't want to leave your car to go inside, the 45 drive-thru drugstores in the area will meet your needs.
Your Local Pharmacy in Lakeville
Whatever you decide to do, we help you get what you require. In Lakeville, this is extra important, as there is so much to doóincluding spending the day thrill-seeking at Thomas Land USA. When you are hoping to find the best pharmacy in Lakeville, you need one that provides a way to fill a new prescription on your way home from Bridgewater State Hospital, provides medication refills, and has over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more. CVS is the place to go for the things you require to get through the day.
CVS Pharmacies in Lakeville Services
CVS pharmacies in Lakeville are open to meet the needs of all local residents by providing services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find medication in Lakeville at a low price with assistance from CVS pharmacists at branches such as the Main Street location. Develop an individualized plan with our team that works alongside healthcare providers to make the process simple to stay on your medication. Pick up your refills in-store or have medication delivery, whatever is better for you.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and conveniently with the help of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team will guide you through accessing prescription refills, prescription delivery in Lakeville (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - Get ongoing and everyday care, including screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Lakeville.
- Health Plans - Discover affordable healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options with the assistance of CVS health plans.
Shop at your local CVS pharmacy for prescription drugs and everyday items.
CVS Pharmacy Lakeville, MA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Lakeville, MA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Lakeville, MA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Lakeville, MA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Lakeville, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Lakeville, MA?
For pharmacy delivery in Lakeville, Massachusetts, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Massachusetts offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Lakeville, MA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Massachusetts. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Lakeville, MA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Lakeville!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Lakeville, MA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.