CVS stores near me in Lawrence, MA
LAWRENCE, MA, 01841
Lawrence, Massachusetts Pharmacies
You will find 90 CVS pharmacies in the Lawrence area, making it simple for members of the community to purchase their medication. College students living near campus at Merrimack College, vacationers packing up before going to the airport, and Lawrence natives all can purchase their medication nearby. There are times when a 24-hour pharmacy near Lawrence is the only choice, such as when you need to make a red-eye. Luckily, you can find 10 24-hour pharmacies near the area. Similarly, you end up being in such a rush that you don't want to leave your car to shop. In such instances, the 55 drive-thru locations near town are there to meet your needs.
Your Lawrence Pharmacy
In Lawrence, there is a lot to doófrom spending the day thrill-seeking at Cedarland to enjoying Lowell National Historical Park or cheering on your team at Veterans Memorial Stadium. CVS helps you get prepared for your day, no matter what comes your way. The best pharmacy helps you find everything you require to get through your day, whatever you do. Your nearby drugstore in Lawrence is the place to go for getting a prescription order after being discharged from Lawrence Medical Center, prescription refills, and over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more.
CVS Pharmacies in Lawrence Services
CVS pharmacies in Lawrence are dedicated to meeting the requirements of all residents by offering services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the Broadway location help our patients find prescription drugs in Lawrence at a low price. Our team works with healthcare providers to give patients a personalized plan to keep up with their prescription, whether they are able to pick them up in-store or need pharmacy delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy conveniently and affordably. They offer medication delivery in Lawrence (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - Access ongoing and everyday care, including diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Lawrence.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with affordable healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options.
Get prescription medication as well as over-the-counter at your nearest CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Lawrence, MA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Lawrence, MA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Lawrence, MA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Lawrence, MA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Lawrence, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Lawrence, MA?
For pharmacy delivery in Lawrence, Massachusetts, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Massachusetts offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Lawrence, MA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Massachusetts. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Lawrence, MA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Lawrence!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Lawrence, MA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.