CVS stores near me in Lenox, MA
Pharmacies in Lenox, Massachusetts
The Lenox area has 4 CVS pharmacies, making it a cinch to get the medicine you're after no matter what part of town you're in. Globetrotters getting ready for an upcoming adventure and locals who require daily support all have their pharmaceutical needs covered. Occasionally, for whatever reason, you're in a hurry and do not have time to find a parking space. Fortunately, there are 2 drive thru pharmacies in Lenox in the area to help you refill your prescription and get back on the road fast.
Your Local Pharmacy in Lenox
Whatever you have planned, CVS helps you get the things you need. This is especially important in Lenox, where there is so much to do, and you have to be ready and to truly enjoy your day. The best pharmacy helps you find what you need to make it through the day, whatever you do. Your local drugstore in Lenox is where to go for picking up a new prescription after being discharged from Hillcrest Campus (Berkshire Medical center), prescription refills, and sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more.
Lenox CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS knows that people have a variety of health and wellness necessities. services to meet the needs of every local, including are available at our Lenox pharmacies to meet the needs of every resident:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches like the Pittsfield rd store help you find medication in Lenox at an affordable price. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to provide patients with a customized schedule to keep up with their medication, whether they are able to pick them up at the pharmacy or want prescription delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy conveniently and affordably. They offer medication refills, medication delivery in Lenox (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Lenox offer ongoing and everyday care, like diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more.
- Health Plans - Find inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid through the support of CVS health plans.
Get prescription drugs and everyday at your local CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Lenox, MA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Lenox, MA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Lenox, MA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Lenox, MA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Lenox, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Lenox, MA?
For pharmacy delivery in Lenox, Massachusetts, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Massachusetts offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Lenox, MA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Massachusetts. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Lenox, MA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Lenox!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Lenox, MA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.