CVS stores near me in Lexington, MA
Pharmacies in Lexington, Massachusetts
There are 123 CVS pharmacies in the Lexington area, making it simple for residents to find their prescription medication. Travelers getting things ready before leaving town, and long-time residents all can buy their medication nearby. Occasionally a 24-hour pharmacy near Lexington is your only solution, like when you've booked a red-eye. Fortunately, you can find 14 24-hour pharmacies near town. Similarly, you find yourself in such a hurry that you don't want to take the time to find a parking space. In such instances, the 52 drive-thru pharmacies near the area will meet your needs.
Your Lexington Pharmacy
Whatever you do, we help get you the things you require. This is especially important in Lexington, where there is so much to doófrom spending the day thrill-seeking at Boundless Adventures Zipline and Aerial Park to relaxing at Campers Beach or adventuring at Minute Man National Historical Park. The best pharmacy is one that offers all you need to make it through the day, no matter what you do. Your local drugstore in Lexington is the place to go for picking up a prescription order on your way home from Emerson Hospital, prescription refills, and motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more.
CVS Pharmacies in Lexington Services
People have a variety of health and wellness needs, and CVS realizes that. services to meet the requirements of every residents, including are offered at our pharmacies in Lexington to meet the demands of all people who live in the area:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find prescription drugs in Lexington at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists at branches like the Main Street location. Develop a personalized plan with our team that works with healthcare providers to make the process easy to stay on your medication. Pick up your refills in-store or get prescription delivery, whatever is better for you.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy easily and affordably. Team members offer prescription transfer services, prescription refills, and medication delivery in Lexington (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Lexington provide everyday and ongoing care, including follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover affordable healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
Go to your nearest CVS pharmacy to find prescription drugs as well as over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Lexington, MA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Lexington, MA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Lexington, MA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Lexington, MA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Lexington, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Lexington, MA?
For pharmacy delivery in Lexington, Massachusetts, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Massachusetts offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Lexington, MA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Massachusetts. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Lexington, MA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Lexington!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Lexington, MA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.