CVS stores near me in Littleton, MA
10 MEETING HOUSE ROAD
LITTLETON, MA, 01460
Littleton, Massachusetts Pharmacies
The Littleton area has 72 CVS pharmacies, so it's easy to buy the medicine you require in any part of town. Travelers preparing for their next adventure and residents who require regular refills can all get their prescription medication demands taken care of. There are times when you require a 24-hour pharmacy near Littleton, such as when you booked a late flight. Thankfully, there are 11 24-hour pharmacies near town. Also, if you're short on time and can't get out of your car to shop, the 42 drive-thru drugstores in the area are there for you.
Your Littleton Pharmacy
Whether you choose to spend the day catching a game or relaxing at Campers Beach, you'll surely find a lot to do in Littleton. CVS pharmacies help you get prepared for a big day, no matter what comes your way. When you are in search of the best pharmacy in Littleton, you need one that has a way to fill a new prescription on your way home from Nashoba Valley Medical Center, provides medication refills, and has motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more. CVS has the things you require to get through the day.
Littleton CVS Pharmacies Services
People have a variety of health and wellness needs, and CVS realizes that. Our pharmacies in Littleton are pleased to provide the following services to meet the requirements of every resident:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the Meetinghouse Rd store help you find medication in Littleton at an affordable price. Together with healthcare providers, our team works to provide patients with a customized plan to stay on their medication, whether they are able to pick them up in-store or need them delivered by mail.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy conveniently and affordably. Team members offer prescription delivery in Littleton (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Littleton provide everyday and ongoing care, like immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with inexpensive healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options.
Purchase over-the-counter items or prescription medication at your nearby CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Littleton, MA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Littleton, MA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Littleton, MA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Littleton, MA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Littleton, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Littleton, MA?
For pharmacy delivery in Littleton, Massachusetts, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Massachusetts offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Littleton, MA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Massachusetts. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Littleton, MA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Littleton!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Littleton, MA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.