CVS stores near me in Longmeadow, MA
746 BLISS ROAD
LONGMEADOW, MA, 01106
410 LONGMEADOW STREET
LONGMEADOW, MA, 01106
Pharmacies in Longmeadow, Massachusetts
Finding a CVS pharmacy in the Longmeadow area is simple. In fact, there are 53 pharmacies in the area. So, whether you're in need of getting your medication while packing up before a long-awaited vacation or prior to beginning another semester at Bay Path University, your pharmaceutical needs are covered. If you are catching a red-eye out of Bradley International, and need a prescription refill to complete your preparation, a 24-hour pharmacy near Longmeadow is what you're looking for. Along with the 8 24-hour pharmacies, you can find 43 drive-thru pharmacies for when you don't want to park your car and go in the pharmacy.
Your Longmeadow Pharmacy
Whatever you do, we help you get what you require. In Longmeadow, this is extra important, as there is so much to doófrom spending the day having fun at School Street Park, Water Park to catching some rays at Babbs Beach or taking in Springfield Armory National Historic Site. The best pharmacy is one that offers everything you require to get through your day, whatever you do. Your nearby drugstore in Longmeadow is the place to go for filling a new prescription after being discharged from Optifast Program At Mercy Hospital, medication refills, and motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more.
CVS Pharmacies in Longmeadow Services
People have a variety of health and wellness necessities, and CVS understands that. Our Longmeadow pharmacies are pleased to provide the following services to meet the requirements of every local:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches like the Bliss Road Longmeadow Shops location help our patients get rapid refills in Longmeadow at an affordable price. Together with healthcare providers, our team works to provide patients with an individualized plan to stay on their medication, whether they can pick them up at the pharmacy or want medication delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and affordably with the assistance of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can help you with processes such as prescription refills, prescription delivery in Longmeadow (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - Get ongoing and everyday care, such as screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Longmeadow.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover inexpensive healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options.
Go to your nearby CVS pharmacy to find over-the-counter items and prescription drugs.
CVS Pharmacy Longmeadow, MA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Longmeadow, MA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Longmeadow, MA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Longmeadow, MA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Longmeadow, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Longmeadow, MA?
For pharmacy delivery in Longmeadow, Massachusetts, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Massachusetts offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Longmeadow, MA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Massachusetts. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Longmeadow, MA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Longmeadow!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Longmeadow, MA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.