CVS stores near me in Lowell, MA
25 WOOD STREET
LOWELL, MA, 01851
336 BRIDGE ST.
LOWELL, MA, 01850
161 JACKSON ST.
LOWELL, MA, 01852
181 PLAIN ST
LOWELL, MA, 01852
Lowell, Massachusetts Pharmacies
Lowell residents, from students at University Of Massachusetts-Lowell to vacationers packing for their next trip, all are able to get their medication refills locally. There are 83 Lowell area CVS pharmacies to help provide the medicinal care you seek. If you're in search of a 24-hour pharmacy near Lowell, such as when you need to make a red-eye, you will be glad to know you can find 10 24-hour pharmacies near town. Additionally, you can find 45 drive-thru locations near the area for those times when you're in a hurry and don't want to find a parking spot.
Your Lowell Pharmacy
Whatever you do, CVS helps get you what you require to get through the day. In Lowell, this is especially important because there is so much to doófrom spending the day thrill-seeking at Mulligan Park Splash Pad to exploring Lowell National Historical Park. The best pharmacy is one that offers all you need to make it through your day, whatever you do. Your local drugstore in Lowell is where to go for getting a prescription order after a visit to Saints Medical Center-Pain Center, prescription refills, and sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Lowell
Lowell CVS pharmacies are committed to meeting the pharmaceutical demands of all members of the community by offering the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in Lowell at a low cost with assistance from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Bridge Street location. Develop a customized schedule with CVS team members who work together with healthcare providers to help you keep up with medication. Pick up your meds in-store or get prescription drug delivery, whatever works best.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions inexpensively and conveniently with the aid of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team will help you through accessing medication delivery in Lowell (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - Receive ongoing and everyday care, such as screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Lowell.
- Health Plans - Discover inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid through the assistance of CVS health plans.
Get over-the-counter items or prescription drugs at your nearest CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Lowell, MA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Lowell, MA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Lowell, MA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Lowell, MA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Lowell, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Lowell, MA?
For pharmacy delivery in Lowell, Massachusetts, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Massachusetts offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Lowell, MA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Massachusetts. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Lowell, MA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Lowell!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Lowell, MA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.