CVS stores near me in Marlborough, MA
264 EAST MAIN STREET
MARLBOROUGH, MA, 01752
423 DONALD LYNCH BLVD
MARLBOROUGH, MA, 01752
605 BOSTON POST RD E
MARLBOROUGH, MA, 01752
Pharmacies in Marlborough, Massachusetts
Marlborough residents, from college students at Framingham State University to vacationers packing for a new adventure, all are able to get their prescription refills locally. There are 84 CVS pharmacies in the Marlborough area to help you get the medicinal care you require. If you're seeking a 24-hour pharmacy near Marlborough, like when you booked a red-eye, you will be happy to know you can find 14 24-hour pharmacies near town. Additionally, you'll find 40 drive-thru drugstores in the area for those times when you're pressed for time and don't want to find a parking spot.
Your Marlborough Pharmacy
No matter what you decide to do, we help get you the things you require. In Marlborough, this is extra important because there is so much to doófrom spending the day having fun at Boundless Adventures Zipline and Aerial Park to catching some rays at Sterling Town Beach. The best pharmacy helps you find everything you require to make it through the day, no matter what you do. Your nearby drugstore in Marlborough is the place to go for filling a new prescription after being discharged from UMass Memorial - Marlborough Hospital, medication refills, and sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more.
CVS Pharmacies in Marlborough Services
CVS pharmacies in Marlborough are here to meet the demands of all local residents by providing the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find medication in Marlborough at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the East Main Street location. Set up a customized plan with CVS team members who work alongside healthcare providers to help you stay on your medication. Get your prescriptions in-store or get them delivered by mail, whatever works best.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions inexpensively and conveniently with the assistance of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team will help you through accessing prescription transfer services, prescription refills, and prescription delivery in Marlborough (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Receive everyday and ongoing care, including follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Marlborough.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover inexpensive healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
Get over-the-counter items or prescription meds at your nearby CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Marlborough, MA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Marlborough, MA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Marlborough, MA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Marlborough, MA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Marlborough, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Marlborough, MA?
For pharmacy delivery in Marlborough, Massachusetts, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Massachusetts offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Marlborough, MA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Massachusetts. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Marlborough, MA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Marlborough!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Marlborough, MA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.