CVS stores near me in Marshfield, MA
1880 OCEAN STREET
MARSHFIELD, MA, 02050
Marshfield, Massachusetts Pharmacies
The Marshfield area has 49 CVS pharmacies, so you're sure to find one a short distance away. Whether you're getting your luggage ready for a fun getaway or a local just living the Marshfield life, you need your meds, and CVS can help get them to you. There are times when you suddenly need a refill late at night. When these situations arise, you'll be happy to know CVS has 7 24-hour pharmacies near Marshfield. You'll also find 33 drive-thru pharmacies near town in case you don't want to go into the store.
Your Marshfield Pharmacy
Whatever you do, CVS helps you get what you require. This is extra important in Marshfield, where there is so much to doófrom enjoying a day of having fun at Sky Zone Trampoline Park to relaxing at Wessagusset Beach. Knowing where to find the best pharmacy in Marshfield gives you access to motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, prescription refills, and any other items needed to get through your day or ensure your next trip is successful.
CVS Pharmacies in Marshfield Services
CVS is aware that people have a variety of health and wellness needs. Our pharmacies in Marshfield are happy to provide services to meet the needs of every local, including:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in Marshfield at a low price with assistance from CVS pharmacists at branches such as the Ocean Street location. Create an individualized schedule with our team members who work with healthcare providers to help you stay on your medication. Pick up your refills in-store or get a prescription delivery service, whatever works best.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy inexpensively and conveniently with the assistance of CVS pharmacy care team members. They can help you through managing the ability to transfer a prescription, medication refills, and medication delivery in Marshfield (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Marshfield provide ongoing and everyday care, such as follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find inexpensive healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options.
Go to your local CVS pharmacy to find prescription medication or everyday items.
CVS Pharmacy Marshfield, MA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Marshfield, MA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Marshfield, MA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Marshfield, MA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Marshfield, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Marshfield, MA?
For pharmacy delivery in Marshfield, Massachusetts, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Massachusetts offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Marshfield, MA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Massachusetts. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Marshfield, MA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Marshfield!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Marshfield, MA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.