CVS stores near me in Medfield, MA
555 MAIN STREET
MEDFIELD, MA, 02052
Pharmacies in Medfield, Massachusetts
The Medfield area has 180 CVS pharmacies, so you are sure to find one nearby. Whether you're packing up to head out of town, a student on campus at Wellesley College, or a local just living the Medfield life, your medication is important, and CVS helps get them to you. Emergencies don't happen exclusively during business hours. When this happens, you'll be relieved to know CVS has 24 24-hour pharmacies near Medfield. Additionally, you can find 72 drive-thru locations near the city for when you do not have time to go inside.
Your Local Pharmacy in Medfield
No matter what you decide to do, CVS helps get you what you need. In Medfield, this is extra important, as there is a lot to doófrom spending the day thrill-seeking at 5 Wits Patriot Place to relaxing at Memorial Beach. Finding the best pharmacy in Medfield not only gives you somewhere to pick up a new order from Fresenius Medical Care at Tufts Medical Center; it helps you get sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, prescription refills, and all the other items necessary to get through your day or ensure your next trip is a success.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Medfield
CVS realizes that everyone has their own health and wellness necessities. Our pharmacies in Medfield are happy to provide the following services to meet the requirements of every local:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Main Street store help our patients find prescription drugs in Medfield at an affordable price. Our team works with healthcare providers to provide patients with a customized schedule to stay on their prescription, whether they can get them in-store or need prescription drugs delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions conveniently and inexpensively with the assistance of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team will help you through processes like prescription delivery in Medfield (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Medfield offer ongoing and everyday care, like follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - Connect with affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid through the assistance of CVS health plans.
Head to your nearby CVS for all your pharmacy needsófrom prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Medfield, MA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Medfield, MA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Medfield, MA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Medfield, MA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Medfield, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Medfield, MA?
For pharmacy delivery in Medfield, Massachusetts, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Massachusetts offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Medfield, MA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Massachusetts. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Medfield, MA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Medfield!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Medfield, MA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.