CVS stores near me in Medford, MA
MEDFORD, MA, 02155
85 HIGH STREET
MEDFORD, MA, 02155
471 SALEM ST
MEDFORD, MA, 02155
Medford, Massachusetts Pharmacies
Finding a CVS pharmacy in the Medford area is simple. In fact, there are 197 locations to choose from. So, whether you're a student getting a refill prior to enrolling at Tufts University or a vacationer packing up for your next trip, your pharmaceutical needs are covered. If you have a ticket for a red-eye out of Gen Edw L Logan Intl, and need to refill your medication to complete your preparation, you will need a 24-hour pharmacy near Medford. Along with the 24 24-hour pharmacies, there are 71 drive-thru pharmacies for when you don't want to park your car and go in the store.
Your Medford Pharmacy
No matter what you do, we help get you the things you require. This is extra important in Medford, where there is so much to doófrom enjoying a day of thrill-seeking at Sky Zone Trampoline Park to catching some rays at Silver Lake Town Beach or enjoying Longfellow House-Washingtons Headquarters National Historic Site. Knowing where to find the best pharmacy in Medford does more than give you somewhere to get a new prescription from Somerville Hospital; it helps you get sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, medication refills, and any other items you need to make it through the day or make your next trip a success.
CVS Pharmacies in Medford Services
CVS pharmacies in Medford are dedicated to meeting the requirements of all residents by offering services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get medication refilled in Medford at a low price with assistance from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the High Street location. Develop a personalized plan with CVS team members who work alongside healthcare providers to help you keep up with prescription. Pick up your refills at the pharmacy or get pharmacy delivery, whatever is best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions conveniently and affordably with the help of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will help you with accessing prescription refills, prescription delivery in Medford (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Medford offer ongoing and everyday care, like immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more.
- Health Plans - Discover affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare with the help of CVS health plans.
Get prescription drugs as well as everyday at your nearest CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Medford, MA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Medford, MA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Medford, MA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Medford, MA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Medford, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Medford, MA?
For pharmacy delivery in Medford, Massachusetts, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Massachusetts offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Medford, MA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Massachusetts. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Medford, MA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Medford!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Medford, MA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.