CVS stores near me in North Andover, MA
North Andover, Massachusetts Pharmacies
Finding a CVS pharmacy in the North Andover area is simple. In fact, you'll find 107 locations to choose from. So, whether you're a student getting a refill before enrolling at Merrimack College or a vacationer packing up for an upcoming trip, we've got you covered. If you have a ticket for a late flight, and have to refill your medication to complete your packing, you will need a 24-hour pharmacy near North Andover. Along with the 13 24-hour pharmacies, there are 60 drive-thru pharmacies near case you don't have time to park your car and go in the pharmacy.
Your North Andover Pharmacy
Whatever you decide to do, we help you get the things you require to make it through the day. This is extra important in North Andover, where there is a lot to doósuch as spending the day having fun at Cedarland. Finding the best pharmacy in North Andover not only gives you a place to get a new order from Ruhke Medical Center; it allows you to get over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, medication refills, and all the other items required to get through the day or make your next outing successful.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in North Andover
CVS realizes that people have a variety of health and wellness necessities. services to meet the needs of every local, including are offered at our pharmacies in North Andover to meet the needs of every person who lives here:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in North Andover at a low cost with assistance from CVS pharmacists at branches such as the Turnpike Street location. Develop a customized schedule with our team members who work alongside healthcare providers to make it easier to keep up with medication. Pick up your medications in-store or have a prescription delivery service, whatever works best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and conveniently. Team members offer prescription delivery in North Andover (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near North Andover offer everyday and ongoing care, including screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare.
Get prescription medication as well as over-the-counter at your local CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy North Andover, MA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in North Andover, MA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in North Andover, MA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in North Andover, MA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in North Andover, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in North Andover, MA?
For pharmacy delivery in North Andover, Massachusetts, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Massachusetts offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in North Andover, MA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Massachusetts. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in North Andover, MA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in North Andover!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in North Andover, MA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.