CVS stores near me in North Attleborough, MA
1205 S WASHINGTON ST
NORTH ATTLEBOROUGH, MA, 02760
Pharmacies in North Attleborough, Massachusetts
Finding a CVS pharmacy in the North Attleborough area is a piece of cake. In fact, there are 107 pharmacies in the area. So, whether you're a traveler getting ready for your next trip or a student getting a refill prior to heading off to Wheaton College, your pharmaceutical needs are covered. When you have a ticket for a late flight, and have to fill prescriptions as part of your last-minute preparation, you'll need a 24-hour pharmacy near North Attleborough. Along with the 17 24-hour pharmacies, there are 73 drive-thru pharmacies for when you don't want to find a parking spot and run in the store.
Your North Attleborough Pharmacy
No matter what you do, CVS helps get you the things you require. This is extra important in North Attleborough, where there is a lot to doófrom spending the day having fun at Sky Zone Trampoline Park to catching some rays at State Park Beach. The best pharmacy is one that offers the items you need to make it through the day, whatever you do. Your local drugstore in North Attleborough is where to go for picking up a prescription order after being released from Sturdy Memorial Hospital, prescription refills, and over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in North Attleborough
North Attleborough CVS pharmacies are dedicated to meeting the demands of all community members by offering the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find prescription drugs in North Attleborough at a low cost with assistance from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the East Washington Street location. Develop a personalized schedule with CVS team members who work alongside healthcare providers to help you stay on your medication. Buy your medications in-store or get them delivered by mail, whatever works best.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy easily and affordably. Team members offer prescription refills, medication delivery in North Attleborough (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near North Attleborough provide everyday and ongoing care, such as immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover inexpensive healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options.
For everything from everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication, head to your closest CVS.
CVS Pharmacy North Attleborough, MA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in North Attleborough, MA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in North Attleborough, MA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in North Attleborough, MA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in North Attleborough, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in North Attleborough, MA?
For pharmacy delivery in North Attleborough, Massachusetts, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Massachusetts offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in North Attleborough, MA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Massachusetts. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in North Attleborough, MA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in North Attleborough!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in North Attleborough, MA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.