CVS stores near me in North Reading, MA
18 MAIN STREET
NORTH READING, MA, 01864
North Reading, Massachusetts Pharmacies
It's a piece of cake to find a CVS pharmacy in the North Reading area. In fact, you will find 169 pharmacies to choose from. So, whether you're in need of getting your medication before starting another year at Merrimack College or packing up before a long-awaited trip, your pharmaceutical needs are covered. If you're catching a red-eye, and have a prescription refill to complete your preparation, a 24-hour pharmacy near North Reading is what you need. Along with the 16 24-hour pharmacies, you can find 60 drive-thru pharmacies near case you don't want to get out of your car and go in the pharmacy.
Your North Reading Pharmacy
No matter what you decide to do, CVS helps you get the things you require to make it through the day. In North Reading, this is extra important because there is so much to doófrom spending the day thrill-seeking at The Water Park of New England to enjoying Saugus Iron Works National Historic Site. The best pharmacy helps you find all you require to get through your day, whatever you do. Your nearby drugstore in North Reading is the place to go for getting a new prescription on your way home from Tewksbury Hospital, prescription refills, and over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in North Reading
North Reading CVS pharmacies are open to meet the pharmaceutical demands of all local residents by offering services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Main Street location help our patients get prescriptions refilled in North Reading at an affordable price. Our team works with healthcare providers to provide patients with a personalized schedule to keep up with their medication, whether they can get them in-store or need prescription delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and affordably. They offer medication refills, prescription delivery in North Reading (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - Receive ongoing and everyday care, like immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near North Reading.
- Health Plans - Discover inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid with the help of CVS health plans.
Purchase everyday items or prescription meds at your nearest CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy North Reading, MA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in North Reading, MA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in North Reading, MA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in North Reading, MA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in North Reading, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in North Reading, MA?
For pharmacy delivery in North Reading, Massachusetts, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Massachusetts offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in North Reading, MA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Massachusetts. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in North Reading, MA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in North Reading!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in North Reading, MA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.