CVS stores near me in Oxford, MA
302 MAIN STREET
OXFORD, MA, 01540
Oxford, Massachusetts Pharmacies
Oxford citizens, from students at Nichols College to vacationers packing for a new adventure, all are able to get their prescription drugs conveniently. There are 41 Oxford area CVS pharmacies to help you find the pharmaceutical care you require. If you're in search of a 24-hour pharmacy near Oxford, such as when you've booked a red-eye, you will be pleased to know you can find 7 24-hour pharmacies near town. You can even find 24 drive-thru drugstores in the area for those times when you're in a hurry and would rather not look for parking.
Your Oxford Pharmacy
You have plenty of choices if you're looking for something to do in Oxford, such as cheering on your team at Randall School. No matter what life throws your way, CVS helps get you prepared. The best pharmacy helps you get all you require to make it through the day, no matter what you do. Your nearby drugstore in Oxford is the place to go for filling a new prescription after a visit to Saint Camillus Hospital, prescription refills, and sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Oxford
CVS realizes that people have a variety of health and wellness needs. The following services are available at our Oxford pharmacies to meet the demands of all residents:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches like the Main Street location help our patients get medication refilled in Oxford at an affordable cost. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to give patients a customized plan to stay on their prescription, whether they can get them at the pharmacy or want prescription drugs delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy inexpensively and easily with the support of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will assist you with accessing the ability to transfer a prescription, medication refills, and medication delivery in Oxford (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Receive ongoing and everyday care, such as immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Oxford.
- Health Plans - Connect with affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid with the help of CVS health plans.
Purchase prescription drugs or everyday at your nearby CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Oxford, MA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Oxford, MA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Oxford, MA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Oxford, MA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Oxford, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Oxford, MA?
For pharmacy delivery in Oxford, Massachusetts, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Massachusetts offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Oxford, MA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Massachusetts. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Oxford, MA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Oxford!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Oxford, MA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.