CVS stores near me in Pittsfield, MA
107 WEST ST.
PITTSFIELD, MA, 01201
Pharmacies in Pittsfield, Massachusetts
The Pittsfield area has 4 CVS pharmacies, so there is a good chance you will find one a short distance away. Whether you are packing your bags for a trip out of town or a local just living the Pittsfield life, your prescription drugs are important, and your nearby CVS helps you get them. Sometimes your schedule is packed and you're in a rush. You'll find 2 drive-thru locations near the area on the occasions when you don't want to go into the store.
Your Local Pharmacy in Pittsfield
No matter what you have planned, CVS helps you get what you require. In Pittsfield, this is extra important because there is a lot to do, and you need to be able to handle what life throws at you and to get the most out of your day. Finding the best pharmacy in Pittsfield not only provides the ability to pick up new prescriptions from Berkshire Medical Center; it helps you get motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, medication refills, and all the other items necessary to make it through the day or ensure your next trip is a success.
Pittsfield CVS Pharmacies Services
Pittsfield CVS pharmacies are here to meet the pharmaceutical needs of all residents by providing the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find medication in Pittsfield at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists at branches like the West Street location. Develop a personalized plan with CVS team that works alongside healthcare providers to make the process easy to keep up with medication. Buy your prescriptions at the pharmacy or get prescription drug delivery, whatever works best.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and affordably with the aid of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will help you through accessing medication delivery in Pittsfield (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - Get ongoing and everyday care, like screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Pittsfield.
- Health Plans - Connect with affordable healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options with the help of CVS health plans.
Shop at your closest CVS for every pharmacy needófrom prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Pittsfield, MA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Pittsfield, MA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Pittsfield, MA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Pittsfield, MA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Pittsfield, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Pittsfield, MA?
For pharmacy delivery in Pittsfield, Massachusetts, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Massachusetts offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Pittsfield, MA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Massachusetts. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Pittsfield, MA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Pittsfield!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Pittsfield, MA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.