CVS stores near me in Rockland, MA
80 MARKET STREET
ROCKLAND, MA, 02370
Rockland, Massachusetts Pharmacies
You will find 139 CVS pharmacies in the Rockland area, making it easy for members of the community to buy their medication. Students living on-campus at Stonehill College, travelers packing up before leaving town, and long-time residents all can purchase their medication without having to go too far. Occasionally a 24-hour pharmacy near Rockland is the only solution, such as when you've booked a red-eye. Fortunately, CVS has 15 24-hour pharmacies near town. Similarly, you find yourself in such a hurry that you don't want to get out of your car to go inside. When this is the case, the 58 drive-thru pharmacies near Rockland are there for you.
Your Rockland Pharmacy
Whatever you decide to do, CVS helps get you what you need to get through the day. This is especially important in Rockland, where there is a lot to doófrom enjoying a day of having fun at Petersen Splash Pad at Watson Park to relaxing at Wollaston Beach or enjoying Adams National Historical Park. Locating the best pharmacy in Rockland not only provides the ability to fill a new prescription from South Shore Hospital; it allows you to get motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, medication refills, and any other items you require to get through the day or make your next outing a success.
CVS Pharmacies in Rockland Services
CVS is aware that people have a variety of health and wellness necessities. Our Rockland pharmacies are pleased to offer services to meet the needs of all locals, including:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Market Street location help our patients get rapid refills in Rockland at a low cost. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to provide patients with a customized schedule to keep up with their prescription, whether they are able to pick them up at the pharmacy or need medication delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy inexpensively and easily. Team members offer medication refills, prescription delivery in Rockland (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - Access ongoing and everyday care, like screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Rockland.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare.
Go to your nearby CVS pharmacy to get prescription medication as well as everyday items.
CVS Pharmacy Rockland, MA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Rockland, MA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Rockland, MA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Rockland, MA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Rockland, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Rockland, MA?
For pharmacy delivery in Rockland, Massachusetts, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Massachusetts offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Rockland, MA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Massachusetts. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Rockland, MA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Rockland!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Rockland, MA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.