CVS stores near me in Salisbury, MA
2 LAFAYETTE RD.
SALISBURY, MA, 01952
Salisbury, Massachusetts Pharmacies
There are 36 in the Salisbury area, so there is a good chance you will have one nearby. If you are packing up for a fun vacation or a local just living the Salisbury life, you need your meds, and your neighborhood CVS helps you find them. Sometimes you suddenly need a refill late at night. When these situations arise, you'll be happy to know CVS has 5 24-hour pharmacies near Salisbury. There are also 27 drive-thru drugstores in town in case you don't want to go into the store.
Your Local Pharmacy in Salisbury
There's so much to do in Salisbury, such as spending the day thrill-seeking at Inn Street Fountain & Splash Pad or catching a game at Greenie Softball Field. CVS pharmacies help you get prepared for your day, no matter what happens. Locating the best pharmacy in Salisbury does more than give you a place to pick up new prescriptions from Exeter Hospital; it provides you access to over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, prescription refills, and all the other items you need to make it through your day or ensure your next trip is successful.
Salisbury CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS understands that people have a variety of health and wellness needs. Our pharmacies in Salisbury are happy to offer services to meet the demands of every resident, including:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the Lafayette Road location help our patients find medication in Salisbury at an affordable price. Our team works with healthcare providers to give patients an individualized schedule to stay on their medication, whether they are able to get them at the pharmacy or need a prescription delivery service.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and conveniently with the aid of CVS pharmacy care team members. They can assist you with processes such as prescription delivery in Salisbury (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - Receive ongoing and everyday care, like immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Salisbury.
- Health Plans - Connect with inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid through the help of CVS health plans.
For everything from everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication, go to your local CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Salisbury, MA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Salisbury, MA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Salisbury, MA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Salisbury, MA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Salisbury, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Salisbury, MA?
For pharmacy delivery in Salisbury, Massachusetts, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Massachusetts offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Salisbury, MA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Massachusetts. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Salisbury, MA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Salisbury!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Salisbury, MA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.