CVS stores near me in Scituate, MA
Scituate, Massachusetts Pharmacies
The Scituate area has 102 CVS pharmacies, making it easy to locate the medicine you require in any part of town. Globetrotters packing for an upcoming vacation and residents who require daily coverage can all get their prescription medication demands covered. Occasionally you are in need of a 24-hour pharmacy near Scituate, such as when you have to make a late flight. Thankfully, there are 11 24-hour pharmacies near town. At the same time, if you are short on time and would rather not leave your car to shop, the 41 drive-thru drugstores in town are there for you.
Your Local Pharmacy in Scituate
There's so much to do in Scituateófrom spending the day thrill-seeking at Petersen Splash Pad at Watson Park to cheering on your team at Free Jacks Union Point Stadium or relaxing at Short Beach. No matter what the day throws at you, CVS helps get you ready. The best pharmacy helps you get everything you require to make it through your day, no matter what you do. Your local drugstore in Scituate is the place to go for getting a new prescription after a visit to South Shore Hospital, medication refills, and over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Scituate
Scituate CVS pharmacies are open to meet the needs of all locals by offering services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in Scituate at a low cost with help from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Justice Cushing Way location. Set up an individualized plan with our team members who work alongside healthcare providers to help you stay on your prescription. Pick up your prescriptions at the pharmacy or get prescription delivery, whatever works best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy conveniently and inexpensively with the support of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will help you with accessing the ability to transfer a prescription, prescription refills, and prescription delivery in Scituate (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Receive ongoing and everyday care, such as screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Scituate.
- Health Plans - Find affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid with the help of CVS health plans.
Shop at your local CVS for every pharmacy needófrom prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Scituate, MA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Scituate, MA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Scituate, MA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Scituate, MA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Scituate, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Scituate, MA?
For pharmacy delivery in Scituate, Massachusetts, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Massachusetts offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Scituate, MA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Massachusetts. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Scituate, MA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Scituate!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Scituate, MA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.