CVS stores near me in Sharon, MA
Sharon, Massachusetts Pharmacies
There are 182 in the Sharon area, so you are sure to have one nearby. Whether you are getting your luggage ready for a trip out of town, a student starting a new term at Stonehill College, or a local enjoying life in Sharon, you have to have your prescription medication, and your neighborhood CVS can help get them to you. Sometimes you realize you need a refill in the middle of the night. When these situations arise, you'll be relieved to know you can find 22 24-hour pharmacies near Sharon. Additionally, you'll find 82 drive-thru locations near town on the occasions when you do not have time to look for parking.
Your Sharon Pharmacy
In Sharon, there's plenty to do, like laying on the sand at Harvey Beach. Whatever life throws at you, CVS helps keep you prepared. When you are looking for the best pharmacy in Sharon, you are looking for one that provides a way to fill a prescription order after being discharged from New England Sinai Hospital, provides prescription refills, and has motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more. CVS is the place to go for the items you need to get through the day.
CVS Pharmacies in Sharon Services
Everyone has their own health and wellness needs, and CVS understands that. services to meet the requirements of all residents, including are available at our Sharon pharmacies to meet the demands of every local:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches like the South Main Street location help you find prescription drugs in Sharon at a low price. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to give patients an individualized plan to keep up with their prescription, whether they can pick them up in-store or want prescription delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and conveniently. Team members offer the ability to transfer a prescription, medication refills, and prescription delivery in Sharon (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Get everyday and ongoing care, such as diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Sharon.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
Shop at your closest CVS for all your pharmacy needsófrom prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Sharon, MA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Sharon, MA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Sharon, MA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Sharon, MA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Sharon, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Sharon, MA?
For pharmacy delivery in Sharon, Massachusetts, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Massachusetts offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Sharon, MA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Massachusetts. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Sharon, MA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Sharon!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Sharon, MA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.