CVS stores near me in South Attleboro, MA
366 WASHINGTON STREET
SOUTH ATTLEBORO, MA, 02703
South Attleboro, Massachusetts Pharmacies
The South Attleboro area has 99 CVS pharmacies, so it's simple to buy the medicine you're after no matter what part of town you're in. College students looking to get prescriptions refilled prior to starting classes at Providence College, vacationers packing for an upcoming adventure and residents in need of ongoing support can all get their pharmaceutical requirements met. There are times when you are in need of a 24-hour pharmacy near South Attleboro, such as when you need to make a red-eye. Thankfully, there are 17 24-hour pharmacies near the area. Similarly, if you are trying to be quick and don't want to get out of your car to shop, the 73 drive-thru drugstores in town are there for you.
Your South Attleboro Pharmacy
No matter what you have planned, CVS helps get you the things you require to get through the day. This is extra important in South Attleboro, where there is a lot to doófrom spending the day thrill-seeking at Sky Zone Trampoline Park to laying on the sand at State Park Beach or taking in Roger Williams National Memorial. When you are hoping to find the best pharmacy in South Attleboro, you need one that offers a way to fill a prescription order after a visit to Cardiovascular Center at Memorial Hospital, provides medication refills, and has motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more. CVS sells the things you require.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in South Attleboro
Everyone has their own health and wellness necessities, and CVS knows that. Our pharmacies in South Attleboro are happy to offer services to meet the requirements of all locals, including:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the Washington Street location help you get prescriptions refilled in South Attleboro at a low cost. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to provide patients with an individualized schedule to keep up with their prescription, whether they can pick them up at the pharmacy or need prescription drugs delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions conveniently and affordably. They offer prescription refills, medication delivery in South Attleboro (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near South Attleboro provide ongoing and everyday care, such as immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
For everything from prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items, shop at your closest CVS.
CVS Pharmacy South Attleboro, MA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in South Attleboro, MA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in South Attleboro, MA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in South Attleboro, MA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in South Attleboro, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in South Attleboro, MA?
For pharmacy delivery in South Attleboro, Massachusetts, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Massachusetts offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in South Attleboro, MA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Massachusetts. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in South Attleboro, MA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in South Attleboro!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in South Attleboro, MA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.