CVS stores near me in South Dennis, MA
South Dennis, Massachusetts Pharmacies
The South Dennis area has 17 CVS pharmacies, so there is a good chance you'll have one close to home. Whether you are getting your bags ready to head to Barnstable Mun Boardman Polandoor a local staying at home, your meds are important, and CVS helps get them to you. Emergencies happen any time of day or night. When these situations arise, you'll be glad to learn you can find a 24-hour pharmacy near South Dennis. There are also 10 drive-thru drugstores in the area on the occasions when you do not want to look for parking.
Your Local Pharmacy in South Dennis
Whatever you do, we help get you the things you need. In South Dennis, this is especially important because there is so much to doósuch as laying on the sand at Fisher Beach. When you're looking for the best pharmacy in South Dennis, you are looking for one that has a way to fill a prescription order after being discharged from Cape Cod Hospital, provides prescription refills, and has sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more. CVS has the things you need.
CVS Pharmacies in South Dennis Services
CVS understands that everyone has their own health and wellness needs. Our pharmacies in South Dennis are happy to provide the following services to meet the needs of every local:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in South Dennis at a low cost with help from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the 134 Patriots Way location. Set up a personalized schedule with our team that works with healthcare providers to help you stay on your medication. Pick up your meds in-store or have a prescription delivery service, whatever is most convenient.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy conveniently and inexpensively with the assistance of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will guide you through processes like medication delivery in South Dennis (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near South Dennis provide ongoing and everyday care, such as diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare.
Get prescription medication or everyday at your local CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy South Dennis, MA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in South Dennis, MA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in South Dennis, MA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in South Dennis, MA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in South Dennis, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in South Dennis, MA?
For pharmacy delivery in South Dennis, Massachusetts, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Massachusetts offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in South Dennis, MA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Massachusetts. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in South Dennis, MA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in South Dennis!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in South Dennis, MA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.