CVS stores near me in South Easton, MA
555 WASHINGTON STREET
SOUTH EASTON, MA, 02375
41 ROBERT DR
SOUTH EASTON, MA, 02375
South Easton, Massachusetts Pharmacies
Finding a CVS pharmacy in the South Easton area is easy. In fact, you will find 113 locations to choose from. So, whether you're a student getting a refill before heading off to Stonehill College or a traveler packing up for your next journey, we've got you covered. If you booked a red-eye, and need to fill prescriptions to complete your packing, a 24-hour pharmacy near South Easton is what you need. In addition to the 15 24-hour pharmacies, you can find 69 drive-thru pharmacies near case you don't have time to park your car and run in the pharmacy.
Your Local Pharmacy in South Easton
Whether you decide to enjoy a day of catching a game or relaxing at Wollaston Beach, there's plenty to do in South Easton. CVS pharmacies help you get ready for a big day, whatever you choose to do. Knowing where to find the best pharmacy in South Easton does more than give you a place to fill a new order from Brockton VA Medical Center; it gives you access to motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, prescription refills, and all the other items you need to make it through your day or make your next outing a success.
South Easton CVS Pharmacies Services
Everyone has their own health and wellness requirements, and CVS realizes that. The following services are offered at our pharmacies in South Easton to meet the demands of every resident:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in South Easton at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists at branches like the Washington Street location. Create an individualized schedule with CVS team that works alongside healthcare providers to make it easier to stay on your medication. Pick up your medications in-store or have pharmacy delivery, whatever is easiest.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions conveniently and inexpensively. They offer prescription transfer services, medication refills, and medication delivery in South Easton (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near South Easton offer everyday and ongoing care, like diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more.
- Health Plans - Connect with affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid with the assistance of CVS health plans.
Shop at your nearby CVS for all your pharmacy needsófrom everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy South Easton, MA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in South Easton, MA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in South Easton, MA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in South Easton, MA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in South Easton, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in South Easton, MA?
For pharmacy delivery in South Easton, Massachusetts, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Massachusetts offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in South Easton, MA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Massachusetts. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in South Easton, MA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in South Easton!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in South Easton, MA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.