CVS stores near me in Southbridge, MA
399 MAIN STREET
SOUTHBRIDGE, MA, 01550
Southbridge, Massachusetts Pharmacies
With 28 CVS pharmacies in the Southbridge area, you are likely to have one close by. Whether you're packing up for a trip out of town, a student starting a new term at Nichols College, or a local just living the Southbridge life, you need your medication, and CVS can help you find them. There are times when you suddenly need a refill in the middle of the night. When this happens, you'll be glad to know CVS has 5 24-hour pharmacies near Southbridge. There are also 17 drive-thru drugstores in the area in case you do not want to look for parking.
Your Local Pharmacy in Southbridge
There is plenty to do in Southbridge, like relaxing at Woodstock Town Beach. CVS helps you get prepared for your day, whatever you do. When you're hoping to find the best pharmacy in Southbridge, you are looking for one that provides medication refills and over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more. CVS is the place to go for the items you require to get through the day.
CVS Pharmacies in Southbridge Services
CVS pharmacies in Southbridge are committed to meeting the requirements of all members of the community by providing services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get medication refilled in Southbridge at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Main Street location. Develop an individualized plan with CVS team that works together with healthcare providers to make it easier to keep up with medication. Pick up your refills at the pharmacy or get prescription drug delivery, whatever is more convenient.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions inexpensively and conveniently with the support of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team will help you through processes like prescription delivery in Southbridge (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - Get ongoing and everyday care, such as immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Southbridge.
- Health Plans - Connect with affordable healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options through the help of CVS health plans.
For everything from everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication, shop at your local CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Southbridge, MA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Southbridge, MA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Southbridge, MA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Southbridge, MA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Southbridge, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Southbridge, MA?
For pharmacy delivery in Southbridge, Massachusetts, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Massachusetts offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Southbridge, MA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Massachusetts. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Southbridge, MA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Southbridge!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Southbridge, MA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.