CVS stores near me in Southwick, MA
Southwick, Massachusetts Pharmacies
You will find 47 CVS pharmacies in the Southwick area, making it a snap to get your medication. Students living on-campus at Westfield State University, globetrotters getting things ready before going to the airport, and Southwick natives all can purchase their prescription drugs nearby. Occasionally a 24-hour pharmacy near Southwick is your only solution, such as when you booked a late flight out of Bradley International. Fortunately, you can find 6 24-hour pharmacies near the city. At the same time, you find yourself so short on time that you would rather not take the time to find a parking space. In such instances, the 37 drive-thru pharmacies near the area can meet your needs.
Your Local Pharmacy in Southwick
In Southwick, there's a lot to do, including cheering on your team at Alumni Field. Whatever excitement come your way during the day, CVS helps keep you prepared. When you're in search of the best pharmacy in Southwick, you are looking for one that provides a way to fill a new prescription after a visit to Fresenius Medical Care at Noble Hospital, provides prescription refills, and has sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more. CVS is the place to go for the things you require.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Southwick
Southwick CVS pharmacies are committed to meeting the needs of all locals by providing the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find prescription drugs in Southwick at a low cost with assistance from CVS pharmacists at branches like the College Highway location. Set up an individualized plan with our team members who work together with healthcare providers to make it easier to keep up with medication. Pick up your prescriptions at the pharmacy or have them delivered by mail, whatever works best.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy inexpensively and conveniently with the aid of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team will help you with accessing prescription delivery in Southwick (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Southwick provide ongoing and everyday care, such as diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find affordable healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options.
Shop at your local CVS pharmacy to get prescription meds as well as everyday items.
CVS Pharmacy Southwick, MA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Southwick, MA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Southwick, MA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Southwick, MA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Southwick, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Southwick, MA?
For pharmacy delivery in Southwick, Massachusetts, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Massachusetts offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Southwick, MA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Massachusetts. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Southwick, MA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Southwick!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Southwick, MA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.