CVS stores near me in Spencer, MA
Spencer, Massachusetts Pharmacies
It's simple to find a CVS pharmacy in the Spencer area. In fact, you will find 31 locations to choose from. So, whether you're a student filling your prescription prior to heading off to Anna Maria College or a vacationer getting ready for your next trip, we've got you covered. When you are catching a late flight out of Worcester Regional, and need a prescription refill to complete your packing, you'll need a 24-hour pharmacy near Spencer. In addition to the 5 24-hour pharmacies, you can find 19 drive-thru pharmacies for when you don't want to look for a parking spot and go in the store.
Your Spencer Pharmacy
In Spencer, there's a lot to do, including catching a game at Randall School. CVS pharmacies help you get ready for your day, no matter what you do. When you are searching for the best pharmacy in Spencer, you have to find one that provides a way to fill a new prescription after a visit to UMass Memorial Medical Center, provides prescription refills, and has motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more. CVS sells the things you require.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Spencer
People have a variety of health and wellness necessities, and CVS realizes that. services to meet the needs of all residents, including are provided at our Spencer pharmacies to meet the demands of all residents:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Main Street store help you find prescription drugs in Spencer at an affordable cost. Team members work with healthcare providers to provide patients with a customized plan to stay on their medication, whether they are able to pick them up in-store or want prescription drugs delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy conveniently and affordably. Team members offer prescription refills, medication delivery in Spencer (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Spencer offer ongoing and everyday care, like follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - Find inexpensive healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options with the assistance of CVS health plans.
Go to your closest CVS for all your pharmacy needsófrom prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Spencer, MA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Spencer, MA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Spencer, MA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Spencer, MA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Spencer, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Spencer, MA?
For pharmacy delivery in Spencer, Massachusetts, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Massachusetts offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Spencer, MA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Massachusetts. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Spencer, MA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Spencer!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Spencer, MA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.