CVS stores near me in Stoughton, MA
1025 CENTRAL STREET
STOUGHTON, MA, 02072
1 HAWES WAY
STOUGHTON, MA, 02072
Pharmacies in Stoughton, Massachusetts
There are 173 CVS pharmacies in the Stoughton area, making it easy for members of the community to purchase their medication. College students living near campus at Stonehill College, vacationers packing up before starting an adventure, and Stoughton natives all can get their medication without having to go too far. There are times when a 24-hour pharmacy near Stoughton is your only solution, like when you're catching a red-eye. Thankfully, CVS has 20 24-hour pharmacies near the city. Also, you could be so short on time that you can't take the time to find a parking space. In such instances, the 71 drive-thru pharmacies near the area can meet your needs.
Your Stoughton Pharmacy
No matter what you have planned, we help get you the things you require. In Stoughton, this is extra important because there is a lot to doóincluding catching some rays at Harvey Beach. When you are looking for the best pharmacy in Stoughton, you are looking for one that has a way to fill a prescription order after being discharged from New England Sinai Hospital, provides prescription refills, and has sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more. CVS helps you find the items you require.
CVS Pharmacies in Stoughton Services
Stoughton CVS pharmacies are committed to meeting the requirements of all residents by offering services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find medication in Stoughton at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Central Street location. Create a personalized schedule with CVS team members who work with healthcare providers to help you keep up with prescription. Pick up your refills at the pharmacy or have medication delivery, whatever is best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy conveniently and affordably with the support of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team will assist you with processes like prescription delivery in Stoughton (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - Receive everyday and ongoing care, like screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Stoughton.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with inexpensive healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
Shop at your nearby CVS pharmacy to find over-the-counter items and prescription drugs.
CVS Pharmacy Stoughton, MA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Stoughton, MA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Stoughton, MA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Stoughton, MA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Stoughton, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Stoughton, MA?
For pharmacy delivery in Stoughton, Massachusetts, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Massachusetts offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Stoughton, MA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Massachusetts. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Stoughton, MA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Stoughton!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Stoughton, MA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.