CVS stores near me in Swampscott, MA
413 PARADISE ROAD, SUITE A
SWAMPSCOTT, MA, 01907
Swampscott, Massachusetts Pharmacies
Finding a CVS pharmacy in the Swampscott area is simple. In fact, there are 158 locations to choose from. So, whether you're in need of getting your medication prior to starting another year at Salem State University or getting ready for a fun trip, we've got you covered. When you are catching a red-eye out of Gen Edw L Logan Intl, and need a prescription refill as part of your last-second packing, a 24-hour pharmacy near Swampscott is what you need. In addition to the 15 24-hour pharmacies, you can find 54 drive-thru pharmacies for when you don't want to get out of your car and go in the store.
Your Swampscott Pharmacy
Whether you prefer to spend the day cheering on your team at Captain John Bertram Athletic Fieldor exploring Salem Maritime National Historic Site, you will surely find something fun to do in Swampscott. No matter what adventures are heading your way, CVS helps get you ready. Finding the best pharmacy in Swampscott not only gives you somewhere to fill a new order from Hospitalists Group; it helps you get motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, medication refills, and any other items you require to make it through your day or ensure your next trip is successful.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Swampscott
CVS pharmacies in Swampscott are here to meet the medical demands of all members of the community by providing services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get prescriptions refilled in Swampscott at a low price with assistance from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Paradise Road location. Create a personalized schedule with our team members who work together with healthcare providers to make the process easy to stay on your medication. Get your meds at the pharmacy or have them delivered by mail, whatever is most convenient.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions inexpensively and easily. Team members offer the ability to transfer a prescription, prescription refills, and medication delivery in Swampscott (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Swampscott offer ongoing and everyday care, like diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more.
- Health Plans - Connect with inexpensive healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options with the support of CVS health plans.
For everything from everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication, go to your nearby CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Swampscott, MA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Swampscott, MA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Swampscott, MA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Swampscott, MA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Swampscott, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Swampscott, MA?
For pharmacy delivery in Swampscott, Massachusetts, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Massachusetts offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Swampscott, MA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Massachusetts. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Swampscott, MA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Swampscott!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Swampscott, MA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.