CVS stores near me in Uxbridge, MA
Uxbridge, Massachusetts Pharmacies
There are 78 CVS pharmacies in the Uxbridge area, making it simple to get your prescription medication. Globetrotters packing up before starting an adventure, and Uxbridge natives all can get their medication without having to go too far. Occasionally a 24-hour pharmacy near Uxbridge is the only option, such as when you booked a late flight. Luckily, you can find 13 24-hour pharmacies near town. At the same time, you find yourself in such a rush that you don't want to take the time to find a parking space. When this is the case, the 51 drive-thru locations near Uxbridge are there for you.
Your Uxbridge Pharmacy
In Uxbridge, there's plenty to do, including catching a game at Gilette Stadium. No matter what the day has in store, CVS helps keep you ready. When you are looking for the best pharmacy in Uxbridge, you need one that provides a way to fill a new prescription on your way home from Saint Camillus Hospital, provides medication refills, and has over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more. CVS sells the items you need to get through the day.
CVS Pharmacies in Uxbridge Services
CVS realizes that people have a variety of health and wellness necessities. services to meet the needs of every local, including are offered at our Uxbridge pharmacies to meet the needs of all locals:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in Uxbridge at a low price with assistance from CVS pharmacists at branches like the North Main Street location. Develop a personalized plan with our team that works together with healthcare providers to help you keep up with prescription. Pick up your refills in-store or get a prescription delivery service, whatever is easiest.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and inexpensively with the help of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can assist you with accessing medication refills, medication delivery in Uxbridge (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - Receive everyday and ongoing care, such as diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Uxbridge.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find inexpensive healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
For everything from prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items, head to your local CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Uxbridge, MA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Uxbridge, MA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Uxbridge, MA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Uxbridge, MA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Uxbridge, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Uxbridge, MA?
For pharmacy delivery in Uxbridge, Massachusetts, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Massachusetts offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Uxbridge, MA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Massachusetts. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Uxbridge, MA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Uxbridge!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Uxbridge, MA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.