CVS stores near me in Wakefield, MA
451 MAIN STREET
WAKEFIELD, MA, 01880
Pharmacies in Wakefield, Massachusetts
It's easy to find a CVS pharmacy in the Wakefield area. In fact, you'll find 187 locations to choose from. So, whether you're in need of getting your medication while packing up before a long-awaited getaway or prior to beginning another semester at Tufts University, we've got you covered. When you are catching a red-eye out of Gen Edw L Logan Intl, and need to refill your medication as you're hurriedly packing, you will need a 24-hour pharmacy near Wakefield. In addition to the 18 24-hour pharmacies, there are 70 drive-thru pharmacies for when you don't have time to park your car and go in the store.
Your Wakefield Pharmacy
No matter what you do, CVS helps get you what you require to get through the day. In Wakefield, this is especially important because there is a lot to doófrom spending the day thrill-seeking at The Splash Park at Borggaard Beach to enjoying Saugus Iron Works National Historic Site. The best pharmacy is one that offers what you need to get through the day, whatever you do. Your local drugstore in Wakefield is the place to go for getting a new prescription on your way home from MelroseWakefield Hospital, prescription refills, and sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more.
Wakefield CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS understands that everyone has their own health and wellness needs. Our pharmacies in Wakefield are pleased to provide the following services to meet the demands of all locals:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Main Street location help our patients find prescription drugs in Wakefield at a low cost. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to provide patients with a customized plan to keep up with their prescription, whether they can get them at the pharmacy or want medication delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy easily and inexpensively with the assistance of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team will help you through accessing the ability to transfer a prescription, prescription refills, and medication delivery in Wakefield (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Access ongoing and everyday care, like follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Wakefield.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with affordable healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
Purchase prescription drugs as well as everyday at your nearest CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Wakefield, MA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Wakefield, MA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Wakefield, MA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Wakefield, MA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Wakefield, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Wakefield, MA?
For pharmacy delivery in Wakefield, Massachusetts, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Massachusetts offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Wakefield, MA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Massachusetts. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Wakefield, MA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Wakefield!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Wakefield, MA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.