CVS stores near me in Webster, MA
112 E. MAIN ST.
WEBSTER, MA, 01570
Webster, Massachusetts Pharmacies
It's easy to find a CVS pharmacy in the Webster area. In fact, there are 35 locations to choose from. So, whether you're a student filling your prescription before enrolling at Nichols College or a traveler packing up for your next journey, your pharmaceutical needs are covered. When you booked a red-eye, and have a prescription refill to complete your packing, a 24-hour pharmacy near Webster is what you'll need. Along with the 7 24-hour pharmacies, you can find 21 drive-thru pharmacies near case you don't want to search for a place to park and go in the store.
Your Webster Pharmacy
Whatever you decide to do, we help you get what you need. In Webster, this is extra important because there is a lot to doóincluding laying on the sand at Woodstock Town Beach. Locating the best pharmacy in Webster not only gives you a place to pick up new prescriptions from Thompson Medical Center; it gives you access to sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, prescription refills, and all the other items you require to get through your day or ensure your next trip is successful.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Webster
CVS realizes that everyone has their own health and wellness requirements. Our pharmacies in Webster are happy to offer services to meet the needs of every local, including:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches such as the East Main Street location help you find medication in Webster at an affordable price. Our team works with healthcare providers to give patients an individualized schedule to keep up with their medication, whether they can get them at the pharmacy or need medication delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and easily. They offer medication delivery in Webster (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - Get ongoing and everyday care, like diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Webster.
- Health Plans - Discover inexpensive healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options with the help of CVS health plans.
Go to your nearby CVS pharmacy to find everyday items or prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy Webster, MA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Webster, MA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Webster, MA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Webster, MA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Webster, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Webster, MA?
For pharmacy delivery in Webster, Massachusetts, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Massachusetts offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Webster, MA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Massachusetts. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Webster, MA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Webster!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Webster, MA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.