CVS stores near me in West Roxbury, MA
1921-1943 CENTRE STREET
WEST ROXBURY, MA, 02132
Pharmacies in West Roxbury, Massachusetts
West Roxbury residents, from college students at Wentworth Institute Of Technology to vacationers getting ready for their next trip, all can get their prescription refills nearby. There are 204 CVS pharmacies in the West Roxbury area to help provide the medicinal care you require. When you're looking for a 24-hour pharmacy near West Roxbury, such as when you need to catch a late flight out of Gen Edw L Logan Intl, you will be happy to know you can find 20 24-hour pharmacies near the area. Additionally, you'll find 81 drive-thru pharmacies near West Roxbury for those times when you're in a rush and can't go inside.
Your West Roxbury Pharmacy
Whatever you decide to do, CVS helps you get the things you require. This is especially important in West Roxbury, where there is a lot to doófrom taking in Frederick Law Olmsted National Historic Site to catching some rays at Silver Lake Town Beach. When you're looking for the best pharmacy in West Roxbury, you have to find one that provides a way to fill a prescription order on your way home from Jamaica Plain VA Medical Center, provides prescription refills, and has motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more. CVS sells the items you need to get through the day.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in West Roxbury
West Roxbury CVS pharmacies are dedicated to meeting the needs of all local residents by providing the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists help you find medication in West Roxbury at a low price. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to provide patients with a personalized plan to stay on their medication, whether they can get them at the pharmacy or need medication delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy inexpensively and easily with the help of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team will guide you through accessing medication delivery in West Roxbury (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near West Roxbury offer everyday and ongoing care, such as diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover inexpensive healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options.
For everything from prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items, go to your nearest CVS.
CVS Pharmacy West Roxbury, MA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in West Roxbury, MA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in West Roxbury, MA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in West Roxbury, MA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in West Roxbury, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in West Roxbury, MA?
For pharmacy delivery in West Roxbury, Massachusetts, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Massachusetts offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in West Roxbury, MA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Massachusetts. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in West Roxbury, MA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in West Roxbury!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in West Roxbury, MA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.