CVS stores near me in Westborough, MA
74 EAST MAIN STREET
WESTBOROUGH, MA, 01581
330 TURNPIKE RD
WESTBOROUGH, MA, 01581
Westborough, Massachusetts Pharmacies
Westborough residents, from college students at Anna Maria College to globetrotters packing for their next trip, all are able to get their prescription drugs locally. There are 37 CVS pharmacies in the Westborough area to help you find the medicinal care you seek. If you're in search of a 24-hour pharmacy near Westborough, such as when you've booked a late flight out of Worcester Regional, you will be pleased to know CVS has 8 24-hour pharmacies near town. Additionally, you can find 24 drive-thru pharmacies near Westborough for those times when you're in a hurry and can't find parking.
Your Westborough Pharmacy
There is so much to do in Westborough, such as cheering on your team at Multi-Sport Stadium. CVS pharmacies help you get prepared for your day, whatever you choose to do. The best pharmacy helps you find everything you need to make it through the day, no matter what you do. Your local drugstore in Westborough is the place to go for picking up a new prescription after a visit to UMass Memorial Medical Center, medication refills, and motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more.
Westborough CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS pharmacies in Westborough are committed to meeting the pharmaceutical requirements of all local residents by offering the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find prescription drugs in Westborough at a low cost with help from CVS pharmacists at branches like the Reservoir Road location. Set up a personalized plan with our team members who work with healthcare providers to help you keep up with medication. Pick up your prescriptions in-store or have them delivered by mail, whatever is better for you.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy easily and inexpensively. Team members offer medication refills, medication delivery in Westborough (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - Receive ongoing and everyday care, including immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Westborough.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare.
For everything from everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication, head to your nearby CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Westborough, MA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Westborough, MA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Westborough, MA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Westborough, MA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Westborough, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Westborough, MA?
For pharmacy delivery in Westborough, Massachusetts, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Massachusetts offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Westborough, MA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Massachusetts. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Westborough, MA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Westborough!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Westborough, MA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.