CVS stores near me in Bay City, MI
101 NORTH EUCLID AVE.
BAY CITY, MI, 48706
Pharmacies in Bay City, Michigan
There are 3 CVS pharmacies in the Bay City area, making it a snap to get your prescription medication. College students living near campus at Saginaw Valley State University, globetrotters getting things ready before going to the airport, and Bay City natives all can purchase their prescription drugs without having to go too far. There will sometimes be times when you're running late and can't take the time to find a parking space. Luckily, you can find 2 drive thru pharmacies in Bay City in the city so you can refill your prescription as fast as they can.
Your Local Pharmacy in Bay City
Whatever you decide to do, CVS helps you get what you require to get through the day. In Bay City, this is especially important because there is so much to do, and you have to be able to deal with what life throws at you and to have a really fun day. The best pharmacy helps you get what you need to get through the day, whatever you do. Your nearby drugstore in Bay City is the place to go for filling a prescription order on your way home from McLaren Hospital, prescription refills, and sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more.
Bay City CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS knows that people have a variety of health and wellness needs. services to meet the demands of all locals, including are offered at our Bay City pharmacies to meet the requirements of every resident:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get prescriptions refilled in Bay City at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the North Euclid Ave location. Develop a personalized plan with CVS team that works with healthcare providers to make the process simple to keep up with medication. Pick up your refills at the pharmacy or have them delivered by mail, whatever is easiest.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and inexpensively with the support of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team will assist you with managing the ability to transfer a prescription, prescription refills, and medication delivery in Bay City (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Access ongoing and everyday care, such as screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Bay City.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find affordable healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options.
Shop at your closest CVS for any pharmacy needófrom everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy Bay City, MI Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Bay City, MI?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Bay City, MI deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Bay City, MI?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Bay City, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Bay City, MI?
For pharmacy delivery in Bay City, Michigan, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Michigan offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Bay City, MI?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Michigan. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Bay City, MI?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Bay City!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Bay City, MI offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.