CVS stores near me in Brownstown, MI
18900 TELEGRAPH RD.
BROWNSTOWN, MI, 48174
23800 WEST RD.
BROWNSTOWN, MI, 48183
Brownstown, Michigan Pharmacies
The Brownstown area has 63 CVS pharmacies, so there's a good chance you'll have one close to home. Whether you're packing your things to head to Detroit Metropolitan-Wayne County or a local enjoying life in Brownstown, you have to have your meds, and CVS helps get them to you. There are times when you realize you need more of your meds in the middle of the night. When these situations arise, you'll be happy to discover you can find 7 24-hour pharmacies near Brownstown. You'll also find 25 drive-thru locations near Brownstown when you do not want to look for parking.
Your Local Pharmacy in Brownstown
You have numerous possibilities for things to do in Brownstown, like catching a game at Marauders Stadium. Whatever adventures are in store, CVS helps get you ready. The best pharmacy is one that offers what you need to get through the day, whatever you do. Your local drugstore in Brownstown is where to go for filling a new prescription after being released from Oakwood Southshore Medical Center Pth, prescription refills, and over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Brownstown
CVS pharmacies in Brownstown are committed to meeting the needs of all residents by providing services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find medication in Brownstown at a low cost with assistance from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the North Telegraph Road location. Develop a customized schedule with CVS team that works with healthcare providers to help you stay on your prescription. Buy your medications in-store or have prescription delivery, whatever is best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions conveniently and affordably. They offer prescription refills, prescription delivery in Brownstown (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Brownstown provide everyday and ongoing care, including immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover inexpensive healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
Shop at your nearest CVS pharmacy to find over-the-counter items and prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy Brownstown, MI Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Brownstown, MI?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Brownstown, MI deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Brownstown, MI?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Brownstown, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Brownstown, MI?
For pharmacy delivery in Brownstown, Michigan, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Michigan offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Brownstown, MI?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Michigan. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Brownstown, MI?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Brownstown!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Brownstown, MI offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.