CVS stores near me in Chelsea, MI
935 S. MAIN ST.
CHELSEA, MI, 48118
Pharmacies in Chelsea, Michigan
There are 17 CVS pharmacies in the Chelsea area, making it a snap to get your medication. Travelers packing up before heading off to the airport, and Chelsea natives all can buy their medication without having to go too far. Sometimes a 24-hour pharmacy near Chelsea is the only option, such as when you're catching a red-eye. Luckily, you can find 2 24-hour pharmacies near the area. Also, you find yourself so short on time that you don't want to get out of your car to shop. In such circumstances, the 8 drive-thru drugstores in Chelsea will meet your needs.
Your Chelsea Pharmacy
There is a lot to do in Chelsea, including cheering on your team at Stadium Partners. Whatever adventures are heading your way, CVS helps keep you prepared. The best pharmacy helps you get what you require to make it through the day, whatever you do. Your nearby drugstore in Chelsea is the place to go for getting a prescription order after being discharged from Chelsea Community Hospital Children's Center/ Child Care, prescription refills, and sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Chelsea
CVS pharmacies in Chelsea are open to meet the medical requirements of all residents by offering the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches like the South Main Street location help you get prescriptions refilled in Chelsea at an affordable price. Together with healthcare providers, our team works to provide patients with an individualized plan to keep up with their prescription, whether they can pick them up in-store or want pharmacy delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and conveniently. Team members offer the ability to transfer a prescription, prescription refills, and prescription delivery in Chelsea (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Chelsea provide everyday and ongoing care, including follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - Connect with inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid with the assistance of CVS health plans.
For everything from everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication, shop at your closest CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Chelsea, MI Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Chelsea, MI?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Chelsea, MI deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Chelsea, MI?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Chelsea, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Chelsea, MI?
For pharmacy delivery in Chelsea, Michigan, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Michigan offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Chelsea, MI?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Michigan. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Chelsea, MI?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Chelsea!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Chelsea, MI offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.