CVS stores near me in Clarkston, MI
7091 DIXIE HIGHWAY
CLARKSTON, MI, 48346
5529 SASHABAW RD.
CLARKSTON, MI, 48346
Clarkston, Michigan Pharmacies
Clarkston locals, from those content to relax at home to travelers getting ready for their next trip, all are able to get their prescription drugs conveniently. There are 70 CVS pharmacies in the Clarkston area to help you get the pharmaceutical care you require. If you're seeking a 24-hour pharmacy near Clarkston, such as when you booked a late flight, you will be pleased to know you can find 7 24-hour pharmacies near town. You can also find 33 drive-thru locations near Clarkston for those times when you're pressed for time and don't want to find parking.
Your Local Pharmacy in Clarkston
In Clarkston, there is plenty to do, such as enjoying a day of having fun at Waterford Oaks Waterpark or cheering on your team at Clarkston High School Football Stadium. Whatever the day has in store, CVS helps keep you ready. The best pharmacy is one that offers all you require to make it through the day, whatever you do. Your nearby drugstore in Clarkston is where to go for picking up a prescription order after being released from Pontiac General Hospital, medication refills, and motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Clarkston
Clarkston CVS pharmacies are dedicated to meeting the requirements of all members of the community by providing the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find medication in Clarkston at a low cost with help from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Dixie Highway location. Set up a personalized schedule with our team members who work with healthcare providers to help you keep up with prescription. Pick up your refills at the pharmacy or have pharmacy delivery, whatever is more convenient.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions conveniently and inexpensively with the assistance of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team will guide you through accessing prescription delivery in Clarkston (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Clarkston offer everyday and ongoing care, like screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare.
Go to your local CVS pharmacy for prescription medication and over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Clarkston, MI Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Clarkston, MI?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Clarkston, MI deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Clarkston, MI?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Clarkston, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Clarkston, MI?
For pharmacy delivery in Clarkston, Michigan, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Michigan offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Clarkston, MI?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Michigan. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Clarkston, MI?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Clarkston!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Clarkston, MI offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.