CVS stores near me in East Lansing, MI
240 MAC AVE., EAST
EAST LANSING, MI, 48823
Pharmacies in East Lansing, Michigan
East Lansing citizens, from college students at Michigan State University-College Of Law to travelers packing for their next trip, all are able to get their prescription medication without going too far. There are 7 East Lansing area CVS pharmacies to help you get the pharmaceutical care you require. There will sometimes be days when you're running late and can't take the time to find a parking space. Thankfully, you can find 3 drive thru pharmacies in East Lansing in the area so you can get your medication as fast as they can.
Your Local Pharmacy in East Lansing
In East Lansing, there is a lot to do, such as catching a game at Secchia Stadium. CVS pharmacies help you get ready for your day, whatever you do. When you're in search of the best pharmacy in East Lansing, you have to find one that offers a way to fill a prescription order after a visit to Sparrow Hospital, provides medication refills, and has sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more. CVS sells the items you need.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in East Lansing
CVS pharmacies in East Lansing are here to meet the pharmaceutical needs of all local residents by providing services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get medication refilled in East Lansing at a low cost with assistance from CVS pharmacists at branches like the M.A.C. Avenue East location. Create a personalized schedule with our team that works with healthcare providers to help you stay on your prescription. Pick up your medications at the pharmacy or get medication delivery, whatever works best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions conveniently and inexpensively. They offer prescription refills, medication delivery in East Lansing (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near East Lansing offer ongoing and everyday care, like diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover inexpensive healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
For everything from everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication, shop at your local CVS.
CVS Pharmacy East Lansing, MI Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in East Lansing, MI?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in East Lansing, MI deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in East Lansing, MI?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in East Lansing, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in East Lansing, MI?
For pharmacy delivery in East Lansing, Michigan, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Michigan offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in East Lansing, MI?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Michigan. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in East Lansing, MI?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in East Lansing!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in East Lansing, MI offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.