CVS stores near me in Harrison Township, MI
HARRISON TOWNSHIP, MI, 48045
Harrison Township, Michigan Pharmacies
You will find 85 CVS pharmacies in the Harrison Township area, which makes it simple for residents to buy their prescription drugs. Travelers packing up before starting an adventure, and long-time residents all can buy their medication without having to go too far. Sometimes a 24-hour pharmacy near Harrison Township is your only choice, like when you're catching a late flight. Luckily, CVS has 14 24-hour pharmacies near the area. At the same time, you end up being so short on time that you would rather not leave your car to shop. In such circumstances, the 49 drive-thru pharmacies near the area are there for you.
Your Local Pharmacy in Harrison Township
Whether you decide to spend the day having fun at CJ Barrymore's or cheering on your team at Cougar Stadium, there's plenty to do in Harrison Township. CVS helps you get ready for your day, whatever you choose to do. Locating the best pharmacy in Harrison Township does more than give you the ability to fill a new prescription from Henry Ford Macomb Hospital - Mt. Clemens; it helps you get over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, medication refills, and any other items needed to get through your day or ensure your next trip is successful.
CVS Pharmacies in Harrison Township Services
CVS knows that people have a variety of health and wellness necessities. services to meet the requirements of every residents, including are available at our pharmacies in Harrison Township to meet the requirements of all people who live in the area:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches like the Crocker Boulevard location help you get rapid refills in Harrison Township at a low cost. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to give patients a personalized schedule to keep up with their prescription, whether they are able to pick them up at the pharmacy or need prescription delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and easily with the help of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team will help you with accessing the ability to transfer a prescription, medication refills, and prescription delivery in Harrison Township (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Harrison Township provide ongoing and everyday care, such as screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with affordable healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
For everything from everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication, shop at your local CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Harrison Township, MI Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Harrison Township, MI?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Harrison Township, MI deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Harrison Township, MI?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Harrison Township, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Harrison Township, MI?
For pharmacy delivery in Harrison Township, Michigan, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Michigan offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Harrison Township, MI?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Michigan. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Harrison Township, MI?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Harrison Township!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Harrison Township, MI offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.