CVS stores near me in Lincoln Park, MI
2400 FORT ST., CORNER OF FORT AND CHAMPAIGN
LINCOLN PARK, MI, 48146
Pharmacies in Lincoln Park, Michigan
The Lincoln Park area has 120 CVS pharmacies, making it a cinch to locate the prescription drugs you need in any part of town. Students hoping to get prescriptions refilled prior to moving into housing at University Of Michigan-Dearborn, vacationers preparing for an upcoming adventure and locals in need of daily coverage all have their pharmaceutical requirements taken care of. Occasionally you are in need of a 24-hour pharmacy near Lincoln Park, like when you need to catch a late flight out of Detroit Metropolitan-Wayne County. Luckily, there are 22 24-hour pharmacies near town. Also, if you are in a hurry and would rather not take the time to find a parking spot, the 53 drive-thru pharmacies near the area are there for you.
Your Local Pharmacy in Lincoln Park
In Lincoln Park, there is plenty to do, such as catching a game at Panther Stadium. Whatever life throws your way, CVS helps keep you prepared. When you're searching for the best pharmacy in Lincoln Park, you have to find one that provides a way to fill a new prescription after a visit to Select Specialty Hospital - Downriver, provides prescription refills, and has motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more. CVS has the things you need to get through the day.
Lincoln Park CVS Pharmacies Services
People have a variety of health and wellness necessities, and CVS realizes that. The following services are provided at our pharmacies in Lincoln Park to meet the demands of all locals:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Fort Street store help you get medication refilled in Lincoln Park at an affordable price. Together with healthcare providers, our team works to provide patients with a personalized schedule to stay on their medication, whether they can pick them up in-store or need pharmacy delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy inexpensively and conveniently. They offer prescription transfer services, prescription refills, and medication delivery in Lincoln Park (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Lincoln Park provide everyday and ongoing care, including follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare.
Shop at your nearby CVS for all your pharmacy needsófrom everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy Lincoln Park, MI Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Lincoln Park, MI?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Lincoln Park, MI deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Lincoln Park, MI?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Lincoln Park, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Lincoln Park, MI?
For pharmacy delivery in Lincoln Park, Michigan, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Michigan offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Lincoln Park, MI?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Michigan. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Lincoln Park, MI?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Lincoln Park!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Lincoln Park, MI offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.