CVS stores near me in Muskegon, MI
2010 EAST APPLE AVE.
MUSKEGON, MI, 49442
5057 HARVEY ST
MUSKEGON, MI, 49444
Pharmacies in Muskegon, Michigan
Muskegon locals, from homebodies content to relax at home to travelers getting ready for a new adventure, all are able to get their prescription drugs conveniently. There are 2 Muskegon area CVS pharmacies to help provide the pharmaceutical care you require. When you're looking for a 24-hour pharmacy near Muskegon, like when you've booked a red-eye out of Muskegon County, you will be happy to know you can find a 24-hour pharmacy near the area. You'll even find 1 drive-thru pharmacies near the area for those times when you're trying to save time and don't want to find a parking spot.
Your Local Pharmacy in Muskegon
There are plenty of choices for things to do in Muskegon, like catching a game at Muskegon/Arena Box Office. No matter what the day has in store, CVS helps keep you ready. The best pharmacy is one that offers the things you require to get through the day, whatever you do. Your local drugstore in Muskegon is where to go for picking up a new prescription on your way home from Great Lakes Specialty Hospital Western Michigan, prescription refills, and over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Muskegon
CVS is aware that people have a variety of health and wellness needs. Our Muskegon pharmacies are pleased to provide the following services to meet the demands of all locals:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the East Apple Ave store help our patients find medication in Muskegon at an affordable price. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to provide patients with an individualized schedule to stay on their medication, whether they can pick them up in-store or want medication delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy inexpensively and easily. They offer prescription refills, medication delivery in Muskegon (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Muskegon offer ongoing and everyday care, including diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with inexpensive healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options.
Purchase over-the-counter items and prescription meds at your nearby CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Muskegon, MI Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Muskegon, MI?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Muskegon, MI deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Muskegon, MI?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Muskegon, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Muskegon, MI?
For pharmacy delivery in Muskegon, Michigan, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Michigan offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Muskegon, MI?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Michigan. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Muskegon, MI?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Muskegon!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Muskegon, MI offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.