CVS stores near me in Okemos, MI
4890 MARSH RD
OKEMOS, MI, 48864
Pharmacies in Okemos, Michigan
The Okemos area has 7 CVS pharmacies, so it's easy to get the medicine you're after no matter what part of town you're in. Vacationers getting ready for their next adventure and residents who require daily support all have their pharmaceutical needs covered. Occasionally, for whatever reason, you're running late and do not have time to do some shopping. Luckily, you can find 3 drive thru pharmacies in Okemos in the area to help you get your medication and get back on the road as quickly as possible.
Your Local Pharmacy in Okemos
No matter what you decide to do, we help you get what you need. This is especially important in Okemos, where there is so much to do, and you need to prepare for the unexpected when you're taking it all in. The best pharmacy helps you find the items you require to get through your day, no matter what you do. Your nearby drugstore in Okemos is the place to go for filling a new prescription after being released from Willoughby Veterinary Hospital of Holt, prescription refills, and over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Okemos
CVS pharmacies in Okemos are open to meet the requirements of all locals by offering the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches like the North Cedar Street store help you get rapid refills in Okemos at an affordable cost. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to provide patients with a personalized schedule to stay on their prescription, whether they are able to get them in-store or need a prescription delivery service.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions inexpensively and easily with the help of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team will help you with processes including the ability to transfer a prescription, prescription refills, and prescription delivery in Okemos (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Okemos provide everyday and ongoing care, including diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more.
- Health Plans - Discover affordable healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options with the help of CVS health plans.
For everything from everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication, go to your nearby CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Okemos, MI Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Okemos, MI?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Okemos, MI deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Okemos, MI?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Okemos, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Okemos, MI?
For pharmacy delivery in Okemos, Michigan, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Michigan offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Okemos, MI?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Michigan. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Okemos, MI?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Okemos!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Okemos, MI offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.