CVS stores near me in Portage, MI
6839 S WESTNEDGE AVE
PORTAGE, MI, 49002
Pharmacies in Portage, Michigan
The Portage area has 4 CVS pharmacies, so it's easy to find the prescription drugs you require no matter what part of town you're in. Students looking to refill prescriptions prior to heading off to Western Michigan University Homer Stryker M.D. School Of Medicine, globetrotters getting ready for an upcoming adventure and locals in need of daily care can all get their prescription medication requirements covered. There are times when, for whatever reason, you find yourself in a rush and do not have time to find a parking space. Thankfully, there's a drive-thru pharmacy near Portage in town so you can get your meds and get back to the rest of your day.
Your Portage Pharmacy
No matter what you have planned, we help get you the things you need. In Portage, this is extra important, as there is so much to do, and you need to be ready to deal with what comes your way and to fully enjoy your day. The best pharmacy helps you get the items you need to get through your day, no matter what you do. Your local drugstore in Portage is where to go for filling a new prescription after being released from Hospital Network Ventures, medication refills, and over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more.
Portage CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS knows that people have a variety of health and wellness requirements. services to meet the needs of all locals, including are offered at our Portage pharmacies to meet the requirements of every local:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find prescription drugs in Portage at a low price with assistance from CVS pharmacists at branches such as the S Westnedge Ave location. Set up an individualized schedule with our team members who work alongside healthcare providers to help you keep up with medication. Get your prescriptions in-store or get prescription delivery, whatever works best.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions conveniently and affordably with the assistance of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can guide you through processes including medication delivery in Portage (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - Access ongoing and everyday care, such as diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Portage.
- Health Plans - Find inexpensive healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options with the support of CVS health plans.
For everything from everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication, shop at your nearest CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Portage, MI Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Portage, MI?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Portage, MI deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Portage, MI?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Portage, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Portage, MI?
For pharmacy delivery in Portage, Michigan, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Michigan offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Portage, MI?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Michigan. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Portage, MI?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Portage!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Portage, MI offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.