CVS stores near me in Saginaw, MI
2772 TITTABAWASSEE RD
SAGINAW, MI, 48604
Saginaw, Michigan Pharmacies
Saginaw citizens, from college students at Saginaw Valley State University to vacationers packing for a new adventure, all can get their prescription medication conveniently. There are 4 Saginaw area CVS pharmacies to help you find the medicinal care you require. There will sometimes be days when you are rushing somewhere and can't get out of your car. Fortunately, you can find 3 drive thru pharmacies in Saginaw in the city so you can get your medication as fast as they can.
Your Saginaw Pharmacy
There is so much to do in Saginaw, including cheering on your team at Harvey Randall Wickes Memorial Stadium. CVS helps you get ready for a big day, no matter what you choose to do. When you are in search of the best pharmacy in Saginaw, you need one that offers a way to fill a new prescription on your way home from Hospital Hospitality House of Saginaw-Emerson House, provides medication refills, and has sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more. CVS is the place to go for the things you need.
Saginaw CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS knows that everyone has their own health and wellness requirements. The following services are offered at our pharmacies in Saginaw to meet the needs of all locals:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get medication refilled in Saginaw at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Tittabawassee Rd location. Create a customized plan with our team that works alongside healthcare providers to help you stay on your prescription. Pick up your refills at the pharmacy or have prescription drug delivery, whatever works best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and easily. They offer prescription delivery in Saginaw (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Saginaw offer everyday and ongoing care, including immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more.
- Health Plans - Discover inexpensive healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options through the help of CVS health plans.
Shop at your nearest CVS pharmacy to find prescription medication or over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Saginaw, MI Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Saginaw, MI?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Saginaw, MI deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Saginaw, MI?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Saginaw, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Saginaw, MI?
For pharmacy delivery in Saginaw, Michigan, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Michigan offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Saginaw, MI?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Michigan. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Saginaw, MI?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Saginaw!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Saginaw, MI offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.