CVS stores near me in Sterling Heights, MI
3678 15 MILE RD
STERLING HEIGHTS, MI, 48310
15142 HALL RD.,
STERLING HEIGHTS, MI, 48313
13475 FIFTEEN MILE RD.
STERLING HEIGHTS, MI, 48312
4025 18 MILE RD.
STERLING HEIGHTS, MI, 48314
43611 SCHOENHERR RD.
STERLING HEIGHTS, MI, 48313
2310 METROPOLITAN PKWY
STERLING HEIGHTS, MI, 48310
Pharmacies in Sterling Heights, Michigan
Sterling Heights citizens, from college students at Walsh College to travelers packing for a new adventure, all are able to get their prescription medication conveniently. There are 142 Sterling Heights area CVS pharmacies to help provide the pharmaceutical care you need. If you're in search of a 24-hour pharmacy near Sterling Heights, like when you have to make a late flight, you will be happy to know you can find 24 24-hour pharmacies near the city. Additionally, you can find 76 drive-thru locations near town for those times when you're in a hurry and can't go inside.
Your Sterling Heights Pharmacy
You have many choices for things to do in Sterling Heights, including enjoying a day of thrill-seeking at Red Oaks Waterpark or cheering on your team at Athens Field. Whatever adventures are in store, CVS helps get you prepared. When you're searching for the best pharmacy in Sterling Heights, you have to find one that has a way to fill a new prescription on your way home from Beaumont Hospital, Troy, provides prescription refills, and has sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more. CVS has the items you need to get through the day.
CVS Pharmacies in Sterling Heights Services
Everyone has their own health and wellness needs, and CVS realizes that. services to meet the needs of every local, including are provided at our Sterling Heights pharmacies to meet the requirements of all residents:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get prescriptions refilled in Sterling Heights at a low cost with help from CVS pharmacists at branches like the Metropolitan Pkwy location. Create a customized schedule with our team that works with healthcare providers to make the process simple to stay on your medication. Pick up your medications in-store or get pharmacy delivery, whatever is most convenient.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions conveniently and affordably. They offer medication refills, medication delivery in Sterling Heights (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - Receive everyday and ongoing care, such as follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Sterling Heights.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with inexpensive healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
For everything from prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items, shop at your closest CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Sterling Heights, MI Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Sterling Heights, MI?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Sterling Heights, MI deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Sterling Heights, MI?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Sterling Heights, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Sterling Heights, MI?
For pharmacy delivery in Sterling Heights, Michigan, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Michigan offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Sterling Heights, MI?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Michigan. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Sterling Heights, MI?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Sterling Heights!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Sterling Heights, MI offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.