CVS stores near me in Taylor, MI
22000 ECORSE RD.
TAYLOR, MI, 48180
14099 PARDEE RD
TAYLOR, MI, 48180
Taylor, Michigan Pharmacies
Finding a CVS pharmacy in the Taylor area is a piece of cake. In fact, you'll find 117 locations to choose from. So, whether you're in need of getting your medication while getting ready for a fun trip or before beginning another year at University Of Michigan-Dearborn, we've got you covered. When you have a ticket for a red-eye out of Detroit Metropolitan-Wayne County, and need a prescription refill as part of your last-minute preparation, a 24-hour pharmacy near Taylor is what you're looking for. In addition to the 21 24-hour pharmacies, you can find 51 drive-thru pharmacies near case you don't want to find a parking spot and run in the store.
Your Taylor Pharmacy
There is a lot to do in Taylor, like cheering on your team at Panther Stadium. CVS pharmacies help you get prepared for a big day, no matter what comes your way. When you are searching for the best pharmacy in Taylor, you have to find one that has a way to fill a new prescription on your way home from Beaumont Hospital, Dearborn, provides prescription refills, and has motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more. CVS sells the items you need.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Taylor
CVS pharmacies in Taylor are open to meet the demands of all community members by providing the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches such as the Ecorse Road store help you get prescriptions refilled in Taylor at a low cost. Together with healthcare providers, our team works to give patients an individualized schedule to stay on their prescription, whether they are able to pick them up in-store or want them delivered by mail.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions conveniently and affordably with the aid of CVS pharmacy care team members. They can assist you with processes including the ability to transfer a prescription, prescription refills, and medication delivery in Taylor (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Taylor provide everyday and ongoing care, such as diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
Get over-the-counter items as well as prescription meds at your local CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Taylor, MI Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Taylor, MI?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Taylor, MI deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Taylor, MI?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Taylor, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Taylor, MI?
For pharmacy delivery in Taylor, Michigan, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Michigan offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Taylor, MI?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Michigan. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Taylor, MI?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Taylor!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Taylor, MI offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.