CVS stores near me in Tecumseh, MI
807 WEST CHICAGO BLVD.
TECUMSEH, MI, 49286
Pharmacies in Tecumseh, Michigan
The Tecumseh area has 10 CVS pharmacies, so it's a cinch to buy the prescription drugs you're looking for in any part of town. Students hoping to get prescriptions refilled before starting classes at Siena Heights University, travelers getting ready for their next adventure and residents in need of daily refills can all get their prescription medication requirements taken care of. There are times when you need a 24-hour pharmacy near Tecumseh, like when you're catching a late flight. Thankfully, there are 2 24-hour pharmacies near the city. Also, if you are trying to be quick and don't want to take the time to park, the 7 drive-thru drugstores in town will meet your needs.
Your Local Pharmacy in Tecumseh
No matter what you do, CVS helps you get the things you need. In Tecumseh, this is especially important, as there is so much to do, and you need to prepare for the unexpected when you are enjoying the local attractions. The best pharmacy helps you get what you need to make it through the day, no matter what you do. Your nearby drugstore in Tecumseh is where to go for getting a new prescription after being released from ProMedica Charles and Virginia Hickman Hospital, prescription refills, and over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more.
CVS Pharmacies in Tecumseh Services
Tecumseh CVS pharmacies are dedicated to meeting the medical requirements of all members of the community by providing the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches such as the West Chicago Boulevard location help you find medication in Tecumseh at a low cost. Our team works with healthcare providers to provide patients with an individualized schedule to keep up with their medication, whether they are able to get them in-store or need pharmacy delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy inexpensively and conveniently. Team members offer prescription transfer services, prescription refills, and prescription delivery in Tecumseh (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Get everyday and ongoing care, including screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Tecumseh.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover inexpensive healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options.
For everything from prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items, go to your local CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Tecumseh, MI Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Tecumseh, MI?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Tecumseh, MI deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Tecumseh, MI?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Tecumseh, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Tecumseh, MI?
For pharmacy delivery in Tecumseh, Michigan, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Michigan offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Tecumseh, MI?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Michigan. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Tecumseh, MI?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Tecumseh!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Tecumseh, MI offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.